Wednesday, December 7

December Baby

Now that we are well on our way in December, I thought I would spend the entire evening after my first exam exploring everything that I love about this month:


Candles


Flannel


Sledding


Making Snow Angels


 Hot Coffee


Boots

Paper Snowflakes


Candycanes


 Extra Blankets and Warm Sheets From The Dryer


 Putting My Hair in a Bun


Mittens


Cuddly Animals


Oversized Sweaters


Snowy Forests


White Peppermint Mochas


Falling Snow


Cats Who Hate Snow


Christmas Lights


 Christmas Baking


Christmas Music


Leggings


Winter Sunshine


Ornaments


Christmas Day


Snowmen


Christmas Trees

Drawing on Frosted Windows

Christmas Movies From the 90's


Christmas Parties


Christmas Holidays


Snow Days


Skating on the Lake

Egg Nog


Crunchy Snow


Snowball Fights


Cuddling


Leaving Snow Footprints

Family Time

a special thanks to this tumblr for reminding me of the many things I love <3

And of course, We Heart It

No comments: