Saturday, March 12

In Public. Seriously.


Starbucks is one of my most favorite places. There is nothing that can't be fixed with an extra hot americano, black. or a vanilla latte on super bad days. okay almost nothing. I go there on average once a day, taking an account for the days when I have self control and don't go at all, as well as the days when I have none and go multiple times. I think I have a problem. But as long as I'm aware of it, I think I'm okay with it. In the past i have increased my visits when the boys I have fancied at different periods in my life were working there. but now I just go for the coffee, not the cute baristas.

All this was ruined in a catastrophic event Friday afternoon when a women with watermelon sized kahunas decided to breast feed and give the store a show at the same time. I have never been more mortified. Your in public lady. Use a blanket or something we do not need to see your whole business. Seriously. Not Cool.

2 comments:

Jess said...

You never cease to bring a smile to my face! hahahaha so funny...except not! haha

melanie said...

oh, wow, ew!!