Wednesday, January 26

No No, You Should Be Scared, A Homeless Man Tried To Eat You


January 29th.
The birds are chirping. Not winter birds. Not those ones that you see on the tree in the middle of a blizzard enjoying a nice frozen dead berry that you assume are out of their minds. Not those troopers. The spring birds. The ones that wake you up in the morning because the evening was so warm that you left your window open, making the blankets feel even more snugly as they trap in the warm air while your nose gets cold. The ones that are either accompanied by morning sunshine. [which is the best kind] or by morning fog [the kind that tells you it's going to be a beautiful day] The ones that bring chills to your spine and a smile to your face no matter how hard you resist because they tell memories of those good kinds of wake ups. Those birds. The ones that should not be here yet. I know that I have complained about the snow, and declared my love for it over because the roads are crap and my carport is gone and I'm worried that soon I will get old and will no longer be able to see the fun in everyday being a snow day. But then the afternoon after the snow punched out my carport we had the largest and most fun 2 and a half hour long snowball fight and I was starting to realize how enjoyable these last 2 months of snow could be. Now the birds are out, and the roads are wet and it has been raining for days. RAINING. IN JANUARY. First we get over 10 feet of snow in 3 days then it rains like the second flood. This weird weather crap makes me think anything is possible these days. Flowers in February. Swimming in the lake in March. Snowmen in April. Zombie Apocalypse in May.

No comments: