Friday, August 20

Oh Dear You Look So Lost

I'm ready to move on. I'm ready to move. I'm ready for all my fall plans to begin and for this long summer to come to a close. It was not what I imagined. It was not what I planned. My expectations fell through, and my world got turned upside down. But it was still mine and It will still be memories I have to carry. Someone once said that, "Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." I need to believe that right now. I need beat this. Sometimes I wish I could escape the way they do in the music that helps me get through. For my chains are getting heavy, and I'm ready to unload.



1 comment:

Jill said...

I listen to this song when I am sad.

also when im happy cuz i just like the song in general.

but its a really good sad song.