Sunday, November 15

You Are Wild And I'm In Your Pocession

Not Ben and I, but adorable none the less

Okay so I want to begin this post by declaring that I am in no way shape or form a cat lady. Never will be. The typical cat lady spends her time talking to her cats in a whiney voice, naming them all super stereotypical cat names like midnight and fluffy, making sure her babies[the cats] are okay, asking them questions they never respond to, and not going out in the sun. Okay I made that last one up, but there could be such a thing as a vampire gone cat lady, right, no, maybe, anyway. I am not a cat lady, or a cat person for that matter. I don't like them all to much, I wouldn't go as far as saying I hate cats, cause I don't. I just don't like all the hair and the sneezing and the clawing, BUT>>> I happen to love Benjamin. and he is in fact a kitten.

Now before you get all >>contradictor>> ban from cyber space on me. let me explain

Benjamin was my get out of boredom free ticket and I have been in love with him ever since. He was the smallest, most fragile little thing I had ever seen and his constant cry for his siamese mother had me awwing and ooing for days. He and I have grown to be great friends and I love him to bits. He has gotten quite a lot bigger, but has yet to reach the 6 months mark, and is a kitten in my eyes. Benjamin and I go on adventures in the living room, watch out for each other against the sister and get into fights as most friends do. But at the end of play time he goes back outside, where cats belong, in his little house beside the sliding door, filled with doll blankets from the munchkins playroom.

I have grown so fond of him, him and I, Benjamin and Emily. The Two Musketeers

No comments: