Saturday, March 21

you have gone missing. and I miss you

My head is pounding, my heart is heavy. I feel like I am trapped in a place I don't belong. where has she gone, the girl I used to be. The girl who didn't care anymore for you had taken her pain away. Sitting here, I realize that shes gone. that I let her slip away. I took the things that meant something to me and released them into the wind. I took things that I despised and drew them in, deceiving myself, telling myself that they mattered. the throbbing of my head has become so numb that I can no longer tell if I have a headache or not, nor do I care. I am here, looking up at you like you have got everything I need. Give me the strength, give me the courage, help me see what you see, for right now, what I see is scaring my to my very core.

1 comment:

daily3things said...

lol, nice blog. and it's spreading pretty fast. good. you can do it.